Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Banners


I'm not big on the whole scary Halloween thing but I love how Sarah from Clover Lane used photos to dress up her window.  Bloody zombies - not so much.  Kids in cute costumes - you bet!


I printed enough to make two banners, garlands, whatever you call them.  They are just glued to cardstock and tied together with floss.

 
I realized when I went looking for pictures that I never take enough on Halloween.  I think we spend so much time getting ready and pulling out the candy that one or two snaps of the camera and I call it good.  This year I hope to do a little better than that.


 I mean come on, how could I only have one photo of this adorable little puppy.  I'm feeling the need to go back and read about Halloweens past.  If you'd like to join me click away (here) (here) (here) (here).


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails