Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Sky is Falling

 Glow in the dark stars should be illegal.


If anyone has ever had to remove glow in the dark stars from ceilings they would agree with me.  I think the family before us applied three different packages in just this one room.


It took me hours to peel hundreds of small, sharp little stars from the ceiling.  I'm still finding them in the laundry and all over the new house.  If you have ever considered an indoor night sky I beg you to reconsider.


While I'm on the subject, stores also should not be allowed to sell wall stickers or wallpaper.

On a totally unrelated note, this week our forecast called for 80 degree temperatures on Tuesday and a chance of snow Wednesday night so we quickly grabbed our suits and headed to the pool.  It will likely be our last swim until next summer.





As the weather begins to cool and the leaves turn to yellow and red I am falling deeper in love with Colorado.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails