Monday, January 2, 2012

Make Today Fun


I love the fresh start a new year brings.  There are many dreams and plans floating around in my head but I have not had quiet time to reflect so I'm making a simple resolution for the year.

Make Today Fun

It is not as easy as it might sound.  Fun can take effort somedays.  It is really about slowing down to enjoy the moment.



Today I'm making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the girls and their friends then I'm taking them to see the Muppets.  Before I go I wanted to share these cute little dolls Erin made.  A nice paper and sticker project that kept her for awhile.  I love the diversity.


She taped them to wooden blocks so they would stand.  Nice work little crafter.


Happy New Year.  What are your plans for 2012?

1 comment:

Leah said...

Good one! I agree that it seems simple but more complex than it may seem...

I'm still contemplating my goals for 2012...with baby #3 coming soon, settling down as a family of 5 seems like a tall order, but I know we can do more. I want to make sure that I am finding joy and having fun each day too, as this is definitely our last baby so I want to savor the days and try not to get caught up in the inevitable stress and chaos too much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails