Monday, August 1, 2011

Sunshine and Rainbows!

I'm so excited to share what's been keeping me busy in the craft room.  Baby toys!


I know I've written before about all the baby showers I go to during the school year.  I was able to make multiples of these little suns and clouds so I'm set for the year.  I made so many in fact that I've added them to my shop (here).

The sewing machine was all warmed up so I also decided to whip up little rice bags for small bumps and bruises.  100% of the proceeds from these will be donated to March of Dimes.  Why?  Read about my connection (here).


Now that my Etsy shop is back up and running I can end my summer feeling like I've been productive.  Time to grab a book (currently reading The Help) and put my feet up.  What do you like to give at baby showers?  Read any good books lately?

1 comment:

Leah said...

Very cute! I just finished The Help last week...wonderful book! I have a stack of magazines that I need to get through before I start another book--one more item on my to-do list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails