Saturday, July 30, 2011

Finished!

Oh the grand feeling of checking major projects off the list and I have finished 3 biggies over the last 24 hours.
 
I just now completed my third Featherweight Cardigan.  Hannah Fettig's pattern can be found here at Ravelry, but if you're on Ravelry then chances are you have already downloaded it.  My first one was too small, the second one was too big, but this one is just right (details here).  I'm in love with the color, Norway Spruce by Madeline Tosh.


Yesterday I spent the day converting our home video cassettes to computer files.  It was a long process but one I have been wanted to do for years.  Next I have the task of editing hours down to watchable segments but now that they are on the computer this is to do is much more manageable.  I'm looking forward to my next break from school when I can sit down and skim though hours of these cute little faces.  I couldn't help but upload a few clips for you to see.







It just melts my heart that she said she likes to craft and blue was her favorite color in case you didn't catch it.

Finally, nothing exciting, but Jeff and I fixed the ice machine in the freezer and changed the water filter.  We use to have to literally shake the refriderator to get the ice to come out and we haven't changed the filter since we bought it 7 years ago.  Anytime we went to get ice (which is a lot in Arizona) we would think silently to ourselves, I really gotta fix this, and now we have!  Yea!


What is on your procrastination list?  Have you finished any crafty projects lately?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails