Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ramblings


Wow.  The days are just flying by.  Why am I not taking more pictures.  I guess I'm on total vacation mode.  I can't say we've been up to anything extrodinary, but just enjoying our lazy days.  We'll I can't say that I've been totally lazy because we have a big surprise planned for the girls later this week.  BIG.  I'll keep you posted.


In the mean time I'll try to pick up my camera and capture more moments like this.  They are gone in an instant.  I say this because one of my accomplishments today was organizing family videos.  Organizing flip video clips I should say.  I watched some from several years ago and the girls were like babies.  Erin was just as funny at three as she is today.  In addition to taking more photos I really need to take more videos.  Man I cherish those little glimpses into our past.

I have been crafting too.  I started a new scarf and had so much fun making friendship bracelets for Craft Hope that I started making a grown up version for myself.  Pictures tomorrow.  I promise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails