Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pin it and Did it

 I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  I love Pinterest!

Pinning has been my guilty pleasure lately.  Some may say that this is just a waste of time but I actually have something to show for it.  Here are my creations this week that were inspired directly from pins on my boards.



Pin inspiration (here).
Although I followed the tutorial from the link I just noticed this Anthropologie bracelet that I pinned under Lovely Accessories.  Amazingly similar, but mine cost less than $3.00, not $170.  I think I may have to make another one in these Earth tones.



Pin inspiration (here).
These are great for the layering bracelet summer look plus they are so easy to make.  I made two of the red, white and blue ones for the girls to wear on the 4th of July.  The other two in the picture are for me.  I think these would make great birthday gifts for the girl's friends.

Pin inspiration (here).
Once again, I heart friendship bracelets.

Pin inspiration (here).
Nutella cookies.  These were good, but not as good as I was hoping they'd be.  I may give them another try.

Pin inspiration (here).
Smores cookies.  Another good, but not great cookie.  Give me a plain old chocolate chip cookie and I'm a happy girl.

Oh so much good stuff to find and collect over on Pinterest.  Leave a comment if you pin so I can check out your boards.  If you don't pin, what are you waiting for?  Get to it.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to start making friendship bracelets. I used to spend hours and hours tying tiny knots making those!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails