Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ava's Turn

 Erin had a play date yesterday so it was Ava's turn to spend the afternoon with mom.  I had a few errands to run and she was happy to tag along.  We also made a special stop for some new clothes.  I was hoping to find a few cute sundresses on sale but instead we just left with some t-shirts.  Still cute and needed but she really prefers dresses.  I guess I may have to pull out the sewing machine soon.


 She also helped me pick out some more beads for bracelets.  I know, I'm obsessed with bracelets this summer.  I can't promise that it will be my last post about them.


Our final stop was for some ice cream.  This was also kind of a necessity being that she had her braces tighten that morning.  Cookies and cream, yes please!  Poor thing.  Ava has always been one to see the sliver lining in any situation and this


So there you have it.  Nothing flashy but I assure you we had a great time together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails