Monday, May 16, 2011

Creativity Boot Camp: Days 1 & 2


Meagan's Creativity Boot Camp started yesterday and it is exactly what I've been needing.  The timing is not great because I still have a lot of work to finish up before my school year ends but in a way I love that I'm forced to make it a priority.  So far I have emptied my brain on paper, made messy art and enjoyed every minute of it.  It makes me want to spend every free second of my day up to my elbows in paint.  That being said, I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be doing over the next two weeks. 

Taking a step back from the computer is something I've needed for awhile now too.  I may be uploading pictures and writing about my creative adventures but I think I'll mostly be using pen and paper to record this journey. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails