Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nine


 Ava turned nine today.  Nine.  I cannot believe it. 

The grandparents came over for pizza, cake and presents.  It was quiet and simple but Ava felt excited and special like everyone should on their birthday.  I made most of her gifts, a sewing kit, a bag for her knitting (yes! she's knitting!) and a few new clothes for summer.



I also bought her this book.  I spotted it at Anthropology and fell in love with it.  Secretly I wanted to take it home so I could read it over and over again.


The pictures are darling and Audrey's life story is told in such a touching way.  I cannot say enough great things about this book.








Off to bed with one more day till summer crossed of the calendar.  Happy Birthday Ava Love.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails