Wednesday, July 21, 2010

In The Craft Room

School/work starts again for us in just a few weeks so I've been busy working on my summer projects. Today I'm finishing some baby gifts for a friend. I have made these Lucy Kimono's from Weekend Sewing before (here and here) and I just love them.
My friend's little girl will also be getting a hat I knit awhile back. I used this tutorial to make a crochet flower for it but I'm not loving the first one so I'll try a few more.
Another baby gift.
I have worked on this sweater every night for the past two weeks while watching the Tour de France. I am so close to finishing it but my shoulder pain is back so I have to put it aside. Having a knitting injury is frustrating and a bit embarrassing I might add.



Finally, I have three more Ice Cream Dresses cut and waiting to be put together. I think that pattern is the greatest (can you tell?). I saw this mama version on flickr today and it made me all crazy but as you can see I have my hands full for the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Lia! I can't get over how much you manage to finish. I'm really digging the ice cream dresses. I used a kimono pattern from elsewhere, but it looks very similar. Also for a baby gift. http://www.flickr.com/photos/rhubarbpie/4647096623/in/photostream

Catherine said...

Oh those little baby footprints! So sweet! I have a couple of ice cream dresses cut as well... just can't seem to find the time to stitch them up. Can't wait to see yours...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails