Sunday, March 14, 2010

More Lotta

My best friend from elementary school is getting married. Her registry is beautiful but I wanted to give her something special, something she would use and think of me. I immediately reached for Lotta Jansdotter's book Simple Sewing. I have made this reversible apron for myself and I love it. I left of the side panels again, this time around it was intentional.


When looking for fabric I also fell in love with this pattern so I used it to make her a set of napkins. My new rotary blade came in handy for this project and really helped me create sharp straight lines. The ironing and stitching took a little longer than I anticipated but it was all worth it. We use cloth napkins every night and after making these I'm thinking I'd like a new set for our table as well.

1 comment:

suna said...

thanks,
I'll add it to my library requests.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails