Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gift Tags

A week or so ago I was invited to attend a home "boutique" party that will be benefiting my friend Alison and her family (here). I do not live in the same town and won't be able to go but I wanted to contribute somehow. I contacted one of the hostesses and asked if I could send some items for their raffle or to use as door prizes. Today I put together these sets of gift tags.

After trying multiple ideas I ended up choosing these 8 designs made from paper punches and stamps. Once I got going they were easy to whip out. The thought of listing a few in my shop crossed my mind. In fact I've been thinking about making a new batch of items and holding my own fundraiser for my friend. It is a lot of work though so I don't want to get ahead of myself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails