Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ode to Dorothy

The video (yes, video) of The Wizard of Oz has gotten a lot of play at our house recently. Most of the time it is followed by playing with a chalk drawn yellow brick road or flying monkeys. The other day costumes were created from the dress-up box. A Cinderella dress turned inside out, a bumblebee tutu and a few accessories, ta da, Dorothy and the Lion. I love their creativity.

That white blur is one of our oversize Toto's. Please ignore.
I was also requested to make some ruby slippers for Love, now called Dorothy. I felt a blue dress was in order too so here is my twist on the famous blue and white outfit. It is a little hard to see in this picture, but I have more pictures with doll clothes on the way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails