Monday, January 30, 2012

Dear Magic 8 Ball


The girls had some friends over on Sunday and the highlight was this Magic 8 Ball they got for Christmas.    They spent over an hour passing it around looking for insight into their futures.  The questions went a little something like this.

Q:  Will I be able to take horseback riding lessons?  (Ava)
A: The reply is no. (thank you magic 8 ball)

Q:  Will I get a hamster?  (friend)
A:  Yes

Q:  Will I be a princess someday?  (friend)
A: Ask again later.

Q:  Will I get a big present in the mail tomorrow?  (Erin)
A:  It is decidedly so.


They were mesmerized.  I was having just as much fun listening to their questions as they were asking them.  Who knew you could have so much fun with a Magic 8 Ball.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails