Monday, December 12, 2011

With Every Christmas Card I Write...

I admit that sending Christmas cards use to be one more thing on my to do list, but after reading Kelle's post I realized that I am missing out on some holiday cheer.


Why not take some time and really send good wishes to friends and loved ones.  So that is just what I did.  Sunday night, after everyone was tucked in bed, I sat in front of the tree with Pandora's Christmas station playing through my earphones and had my own little card stuffing party.  I remembered good times spent with people who now live far away as Frank belted out White Christmas.  This handwritten and decorating evening will be added to my list of new December traditions.


So from my family to yours...Merry Christmas.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails