Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chocolate Covered Pretzels


 These are so much easier than I thought.  Simply melt a cup of chocolate chips in the microwave (about a minute and a half), stir the chocolate until smooth then dip in the pretzels. Done.  Well, I guess you have to let them cool.  Sticking them in the fridge is even better.


I buy these big barrels of pretzels at Costco for like 6 bucks.  So cheap compared to the chocolate covered pretzels I occasionally buy at the grocery store.


Add some sprinkles to make this treat even more fun.


After we sampled a few the girls and I decided to pick up our feet and play Just Dance on the Wii.  This is hilarious, embarassing and heart pumping all wrapped up in one.  "Girls just want to have fun", "Tic Toc", "Who let the dogs out",  I still can't get these songs out of my head.




I love Erin at the bottom of this picture.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails