Monday, November 22, 2010

Win-Win-Win-Win



I'm making some changes in the girls room.  I'll try to make a long story short, so we gave away the girl's play kitchen.  Friday night I pulled it out of their room to make some more space.  I wasn't sure what to do with it so it sat overnight in the hallway.  In the morning I checked out freecycle hoping to find a small table to replace it and I saw a local mom was asking for a wooden toy kitchen.  Our kitchen sat 3 feet away from me, I could not believe the timing.  I talked it over with the girls and they were excited about the idea of giving it away.  They helped to clean it up and within a few hours it was on it's way to a new home waiting for Christmas morning.  I love when giving can be that direct and my girls got to see how much this mother appreciated it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is synchronicity at its best. I haven't heard of freecycle so will have to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails