Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day of School

My girls had their first day of school yesterday. Ava is in 3rd and Erin started Kindergarten.

Erin had a little difficulty deciding what to wear but in the end decided on the Apple Ice Cream Dress I made for her this summer. Ava wanted to wear her Ice Cream Blouse. This was a change from the outfits they picked out the night before but I felt proud that they wanted to wear the clothes I made and I thought they looked pretty darn cute.


The school day went smoothly followed up by the after school program, ballet and Kung Fu. Busy, Busy. But it feels good to be back in the swing of thing.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I always resist the beginning of the school year because it means summer is ending but...a routine is so nice!!

Lu said...

your girls are adorable :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails