Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Applique Stash

I stopped by the trashy fabric store that sells fabric by the pound. The place is really dirty but you can pick up zippers for a quarter and elastic or lace for 15-25 cents a yard. Yesterday I discovered the applique aisle. There were stacks and stacks of long cardboard boxes filled with colorful appliques. I will have to go back with my camera some time. I grabbed a few without specific plans for them but I'm thinking they will be fun to add to bags, tank tops and the little girl dresses.








I grabbed a few buttons too but had to save that aisle for another day.

3 comments:

urban craft said...

can' wait to see what you do with them.

kt said...

Ok, I am having a flashback of this place. We went their for something, maybe a toga?

Lia said...

Yep, that's the one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails