Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Favorite Skirt Pattern #1

I realized the other day that there are several pieces of clothes I made last Summer that I never blogged about. One being pajama pants that I would love to never take off but that is for another day.

Today I'm talking about my favorite skirt pattern. This skirt is so easy to make. I used a Black House White Market skirt from my closet as a pattern for the shape then added a few inches at the top to leave room for elastic. I used bias tape at the bottom for a hem. So really all it takes is cutting, sewing two side seams, folding the top and adding elastic and a bias tape hem. A no fuss skirt with very little sewing. I also love these skirts because I can wear them year round, t-shirts and sandals or sweaters and boots.

1 comment:

Lia said...

Cute skirt. I came to you by way of Angry Chicken's comments section when I noticed we share the same first name- spelling and all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails