Monday, February 15, 2010

A Lovely Weekend

What a beautiful weekend we had. First of all, my husband came to my door with a valentine twenty years ago to ask me out. We were married nine years later on February 13th. So this was a very special weekend for us. We did not celebrate with anything special but time together, ordered dinner in and looked through our wedding album. There have been so many great memories already.


Besides all that lovey stuff, the weather in Tucson was spectacular.


Lemons from a neighbor's tree.



Freshly made flowers in a jar.

Spring planting.

Back to the sewing machine.

1 comment:

Lia said...

Happy anniversary! It's so funny to see my name (our name) in my comments. We do have more in common than just our name. I teach second grade in Austin, Texas. I'll definitely keep in touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails