Monday, August 3, 2009

Summers End

I had a wonderfully quiet, creative, fun summer with my family but today it's back to work. I love the start of a new year and knowing that fall is around the corner. It is one of my favorite times of the year.
I had to squeeze in just a little more sewing so I ordered these beautiful fabrics from Above All Fabric. They practically arrived the next day. I have made two skirts and a shirt from these so far and I'm trying to find just the right pattern for the others. Those apples are just shouting back to school clothes for the girls. I hope to post some pictures of these items, I just have to photograph them first. Now what to wear with my new clothes? New shoes of course! Last week I went into a discount shoe store looking for boots and I left with 5 pairs. It was just one of those magical shopping days when everything fits and is 40-70% off. I passed up so many cute pairs and narrowed it down to these.
I've also stocked up on jeans and white t-shirts. Now you see why I'm so ready to start a new school year?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I've just gone on a crazy shoe buying day. Well not day, but couple of days. I rarely buy shoes but lately I've found four pairs that are just PERFECT. Speaking of perfect, so is that fabric.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails