Thursday, July 23, 2009

Up and Running

Yesterday my husband came home with a new computer and changed my life. I can zip from page to page, it is amazing. Now I just need to control myself and focus or I'll spend the rest of my summer online.

Due to my lack of posts I'll quickly update what we've been up to recently.
  • Watching the Tour de France. This could be one of my favorite times of the year. Every night after dinner we sit on the couch and watch hours of cycling. The girls are interested enough to know who the big names are but they sort of come and go. I knit and watch. Jeff is in charge of fast forwarding commercials. Don't get me started on my love of DVR.

  • I'm now halfway through knitting my second sweater. This one is for Ava. I spent a good chunk of last night scrolling through Ravelry pages looking for my next project. There are a few contenders for a sweater for me. One of the hardest parts of knitting is finishing a current project before jumping to the next.
  • I've continued to try new sewing patterns but after several failed attempts at shirts I think I'll stick to skirts. I'd say I've got those down (pictures to come).

1 comment:

Kerri said...

This is my favorite time of year because of the Tour also! I'm sad it's almost over. We too love our DVR and could not live without it. It makes watching the Tour so much nicer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails