Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer Skirt


One of my friends from work came over to sew yesterday. Sort of a sewing play date if you will. I love it that I know others on the same schedule as me and we can meet for lunch and sew on a Wednesday. I passed up the stacks and stacks of unfinished projects (post to come) so I could make this skirt. I thought about making the yard sale wrap skirt from Weekend Sewing but then I remembered my mom had passed on a similar pattern of a skirt she use to make, lets just say awhile ago.

When comparing the patterns, this one by Simplicity required far less sewing and looks practically identical. It is made from one large pieces with a few extra strips used for the ties. So simple, so easy and yes, I will make more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails