Thursday, April 9, 2009

The New Vegetarian

I realize it is extremely ironic to declare myself a new vegetarian after just posting about Bacon Cheddar Popovers, however chapter 6 of Skinny Bitch may have changed my life in a drastic way. I picked up the book looking for a funny read and hoping to be inspired to put more vegetables into my diet but I was not prepared for the mental images that I have yet to get out of my head. I know the effect may wear off by the next time I'm around a big juicy steak but I have not had meat since started reading it. Skinny Bitch also bashed sugar and dairy but I'm afraid I would starve if I went that drastic. In the mean time I'm looking at this as an opportunity to expand my diet in a healthy way. We'll see how long it lasts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails