Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Furniture shift

I'm taking a little vacation from the craft room after all that doll making. Sadly, the two girls have terrible bald spots that I have not fixed yet. But it doesn't bother my girls so I've put it on the back burner.
Since I don't have crafty news to share I thought I'd post a picture of our furniture swap. We had two black leather couches in front of the fireplace. These are now in family room where we watch T.V. It makes the room look very manly so I bought a bright new plant and have been thinking about some pillows in soft colors. This tan sofa has seen better days and will eventually get replaced but for now it is happy in the bright room with all the windows. I don't think I'm the only one that struggles with this piece of furniture. If I'm not mistaken Amanda over at SouleMama had this same couch replace with an antique beauty. Read about her couch story here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails