Monday, January 12, 2009

Functional sewing

I just love when I can fix a problem in our house by crafting. There is a closet in my craft room that is not well insulated. Every time I open the door it is like an icebox. I have been putting a blanket on the ground to stop the cold air from coming in but that just wasn't going to cut it. I was energized by the flickr group crafting365 to just quit procrastinating and get it done. The most difficult part was choosing which fabric scraps to use. I chose this Amy Butler pattern and khaki because it of the neutral coloring. Luckily for me I had just enough dry beans to fill it. I'm sorry for boring you with the details but it was quick, simple and I think it came out pretty. I wish all problems could be solved so easily.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails