Friday, October 3, 2008

Where does the time go?

Where does the time go? I'm not talking about how quickly the weekends pass I'm talking in terms of years here. We moved into our house four years ago and I remember the first Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and birthdays like they were yesterday. I looked back at a few old photos the other day and got a little teary seeing the girls so small. Sad to say I fall into the category of one of the busy moms who spent so much time on the oldest's photo album and have yet to finish the first year of my now three year old's. We don't have any pictures printed or in albums since about 2006. They are starting to ask about when they were younger and we have to go to the computer to show them old photos. I really need to get busy. Here are just a few shots that make me smile. The Christmas photo is a reminder to myself to get a jump on the holidays this year and not put off cards and gifts until December. Enjoy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails