Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Scarfts, mittens and sweaters oh my!


I am almost done with my tea leaves sweater.  So so close.  Just one last button band to sew and then I need to weave in the loose ends.  I could be wearing it right now had I not spent an hour searching through books for my next project.  It is so easy to get lost in the possibilities.


I want to be wearing these mittens right now.  No, we don't wear mittens like this in Arizona but they look so warm and cozy.


I think I started this sweater in green.  I'll have to go through my stash.


Light weight sweater?  Okay.  Time to put the books away and get back to work.  I've got a sweater to finish.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I love the tea leaves sweater... one of these days I will actually get around to knitting for myself. Anyway, imagining future projects is the best part of knitting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails