Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Leftovers


 Time has been flying by.  A lot of it filled with warm, family memories but also a lot of work.  Too much work if you ask me.  I feel like I've been gripping a lot about work lately (and believe me I want to complain more than I do) but this has been one tough year.  A challenge, is how I choose to look at it.  So I don't have any photos of all the paperwork I've been busy filling out but I do have a few "leftover" pics from Thanksgiving.

More turkey anyone?


I didn't get much of a chance to write about our holiday weekend.  One reason is because I don't have a laptop or ipad but also because I was too busy loving on these little guys.  There was also LOTS and LOTS of eating, knitting, games and a few movies.   


It was a full house and I was a little worried that it would be four days of action and no relaxation but that wasn't the case.  Our family has got a pretty good routine down.  Someone always volunteers to cook, clear the table, feed the kids and make the coffee.  I feel so blessed that we all, truly, get along.   It was a lot of fun and I still got the relaxation I was hoping for.


 One more thing about our trips to the Mountains, I love the drive.  I mostly love the drive home because we leave in the morning.  I get to look at the pretty view, talk to my honey and knit.  Four wonderful hours.




 This odd little green thing is a scarf.  I f-i-n-a-l-l-y finished my tea leaves sweater.  It has a few tiny quirks but I love it.  Photos to come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails