Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Joy

When my kids clean their room.  I mean really clean their room...

 and Cocoa Puffs.
I'm embarrassed to admit it but I still love these.  It's true.  I never buy them but the girls were shopping with me last week and I caved.  After the room cleaning these were the perfect tasty reward.  For all of us.

Yep.  It was one of those kinda mornings where we pull out the lost socks from under the bed.


A clean room was a terrific opportunity to dump out the drawers and clean out the closet.  We sorted threw everything and bagged the clothes and shoes that are ready to pass on.  Plus, now I have a better idea of what they need for next weeks KCWC.  We are pretty set at the moment so they might get a dress or two and some new pajamas.


One of these days I'll let you peek in those drawers and in the closet.

How was your weekend?  Did you do something you enjoy?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails