Thursday, April 14, 2011

Crank it up.

This week I've been noticing a theme within the many blogs I read, have more fun.  Two stories have stuck in my brain and I hope they continue to do so.  If you don't know about these moms yet I think you'll find them amazing.

Kelle (the country music part)
Emily

Before I tell you our "fun" story you should know I'm not a big fan of noise.  Maybe that is why God gave me girls.

The other day I heard more of a ruckus than usual so I ventured into the girls room to see what was up.  It turns out they were right in the middle of a sound check.  Instead of telling them to keep it down (which I do far too often) I grabbed my camera and enjoyed my own private mini concert.

I enjoyed every garbage can pounding beat of it and I know they did too.  I want them to remember times like these instead of a grumpy old mom yelling "Keep it down!" from the other room.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Looks like you've got some serious musicians on your hands!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails