Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rockin the Mocs... and Other Thrifty Finds


I pulled into an antique mall this weekend on a whim.  And on a whim I left with these calf high lace up leather moccasins.  Would I wear them?  Who knew, but a little voice told me that for $28 they could not be left behind.  I looked them up on Etsy and saw them listed for twice the price.  Should I sell them?  My inner child told me "No, hang on to them they're fun".


It was a wee bit frosty this morning so I pulled them on under some jeans and I must say they are now the warmest most comfortable pair of shoes I own. Yea for not being sensible.  I need to do more of this in 2011. 

I also found this cast iron saucepan for an amazing $23. 



And this little handmade quilt for $2.  I may make my own someday but for now I'm glad this one has found a loving home.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails