Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Belly Laughs and a "Joy Jar"

The Christmas cards have been sent, the presents bought and the cookies are cooling.  Now it's time to switch gears from planning to enjoying.  When Erin saw the picture below she laughed so hard.  We're talking 10 minutes of uncontrolled belly laughs.  I immediately added belly laughs to the top of my Christmas list.  Is there anything better?  I don't want to miss those moments in the business of holiday preparation. 


Here are a few of my favorite December moments so far:
  • Erin dancing and singing like a goofball after we decorated the tree.  She is quite the entertainer.
  • Hearing Ava say "I love this time of year" everyday.  She is filled with holiday spirit and shares her love of December spontaneously like when walking to school.
  • Extending the bedtime stories a little later because we are just so cozy on the couch.
I'll be on the lookout for more and maybe even capture these memories by starting a "Joy Jar".  Yes!  A "Joy Jar" has just been added to my Christmas wish list.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails