Thursday, June 3, 2010

First Things First

We are back from our little vacation and settling into summer. The transition from the end of the year craziness to days wide open can be a little bumpy. We have to do lists and want to do lists and up until now I have felt more overwhelmed than relaxed. I thought I'd just jump right into sewing projects, new recipes, good books etc. but I'm not sure where to start. The problem is my "I'll have more time to do that over summer" pile. I have a stack of school papers to go through, closets that need to be cleaned out and appointments to schedule. When I'm not feeling crafty or ambitious I find the best thing to do is start cleaning one corner and see how far I get.




One room down and crossed off the list. Ah, that feels better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails