Sunday, January 3, 2010

Movie Day

I am embarassed to say how long it has been since I have gone outside. Tomorrow we will all return to our daily routines of work and school so we decided to go see a movie to celebrate the last day of vacation. That means I had to put on shoes.

We don't go to movies very often and the girls were very excited. I chose Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs mostly because it was at the dollar theater. Long story short... we get to the car and it won't start. Again. Last week I had a new battery put in and now it is dead. Again.

We turned around and headed in feeling disappointed. That was until I told Ava that I would make popcorn and we could watch a movie together at home. It turns out it was the popcorn she was really interested in. So I took off my shoes and ordered Julie and Julia on Demand and life was good again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails