Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2 Years and 200 Posts Later

I started this blog just over two years ago. A now after 200 posts I take a look back to see where My Craft Evolution has taken me so far. From embroidery to making crayons to sewing and knitting, it has been a very busy two years.


Although this has been a wonderful place to record all the things I have made for myself, family and friends, it has stored my most cherished possessions, family memories. Not just holidays and vacations but also the small moments of day to day life with my husband and children. I am so grateful to be so blessed.

This blog has also become more than just a blog about crafts. I have learned so much about photography, gardening, cooking and giving back. I can't wait to see what lie ahead.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails