Friday, December 18, 2009

Stocking Markers

A friend of mine from work asked me back in September if I could personalize the stockings she bought for her family. I have had them sitting on my shelf for months and I just now finished the project. Each stocking was different and fully decorated, plus hand embroidering each one would take more time than I have right now, so I came up with my own plan. Stocking markers.
These are made from wool felt stamped with fabric paint. I cut and stitched the names on stars and added a back and loop at the top for hanging.
They were a little different than my friend requested but she can use them for the stockings or hang them on the tree instead. They came out so cute I may have to make a set for us too.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails