Friday, November 6, 2009

Superstar

Instead of writing about my trip up to Phoenix last night to see Ree the Pioneer Woman I'll just copy and paste the comment that I left for her this morning.

I love the song. So sad we didn't get one in Phoenix. I barely saw you last night as I made my way around the crowd. I know you are loved but I was SO impressed to see hundreds of fans show up for the signing. I am more than impressed that you read all your comments so since I wasn't able to get up close and personal last night "Hello Ree, I think you're great." I had to leave so I could drive back home to Tucson but my sister-in-law is going to pick up our books that you signed. (Don't you love sister-in-laws). Congratulations to all the success.

This morning I think I'll go back to my perception of you as my own personal PW.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I'm so jealous you went!! I realized I'd be in Virginia when she came to Phoenix and was disappointed. Hope you had a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails