Sunday, June 7, 2009

Etsy Shop is Open Again

I received an e-mail saying that the craft book I was asked to be in went to print last week and my copy of My Crafts with My Kids is on its way from China. I almost forgot that this was in the works. I can't say I really thought it would ever happen. Who knows if anyone will ever see it, but I still think its pretty cool.

Here is a picture they used on one of my 6 pages. My submission was sent in just as my Etsy shop was getting busy. I wrote about My Kangaroo several times. Therefore, I decided to relist some of the items I still have in my closet and get serious about starting some of the new projects I've been thinking about.


So, as of today I have one listing in my shop and will be connecting with Etsy on a daily basis once again. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Congrats on the book- I'd love to see it if you get a copy!
Good luck with the shop :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails