Monday, February 23, 2009

A farmer's market weekend: part two

When I wasn't gardening or reading this weekend I was sewing. My daughter has been wanting some new clothes for her Annie, the Wee Wonderful doll I made her. I thought this fabric, Pink Henna Garden from Sandi Henderson's Farmer's Market line, would be perfect for a summer sundress. I didn't realize the pattern called for a lining so it took longer than I planned. It was so much fun I started some pajamas too. I see a lot of doll clothes for little Annie and Love (formerly Heart Rainbow Sprinkles Love) in the near future.


I also whipped up this camera strap for myself. Ever since I saw some on Etsy I've wanted one so badly. I simply googled a tutorial and finished in less than an hour. I'm sure I could improve my craftsmanship if I make another one but this one will do in the mean time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails