Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tea for Two

We love tea parties at this house. We have them all hours of the day. Today it was blackberries, tiny sandwiches and apple juice for breakfast.
Soon after all the girls were off for haircuts. Ava and I went to the fancy salon to get our hair done and Erin had a Nana haircut. We are all happy and feel refreshed. Jeff but new shelves in our closet as I sorted through clothes to give away. I already have a few things to check off my New Years List.
I promise I will get back to crafting soon. I have a growing list of projects I'd like for the house (potholders, pincushions, a new apron, pillows for the girls room).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, that makes me happy. :^)

Maria Rose said...

I miss tea parties...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails