Monday, March 10, 2008

Personalized Silhouette Crewel Art




It is so exciting to finally see my finished silhouette. I have always loved the classic simple lines of a silhouette. Making them myself didn't really cross my mind until a few weeks ago. A few snaps with the digital camera, print and transfer then countless stitches later, my very own personalized silhouette of my daughter Ava. A girl named Ava deserves to have a silhouette don't you think? I am so happy with how it turned out. I needed a break but plan to start my little Erin next. Down the road I think developing a tutorial teaching people to make their own silhouettes would be very successful.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

This is so sweet! A tutorial would be hit, I am sure of it!

Nora said...

Wow, that looks great! I'd love to know how you did it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails